Sichler Farms Albuquerque Shipping, Privacy & Return Policy
Sichler Farms (Albuquerque)
820 San Mateo NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
- Sichler Farms in Albuquerque ships only to Unitied States. We request that you call us to get a price quote and place an order for Frozen Chile going to either Alaska or Hawaii. Please call (505)255.3338
- We ship almost exclusively Fed Ex but we will use USPS for some of our ground shipments. On-line orders can be tracked for Fed Ex shipments. This is not possible with USPS ground shipments.
- In order to process you order Sichler Farms must be provided with the correct and complete name, address, phone number, suite, room, and apartment numbers. If any of this information is missing or inaccurate Sichler Farms will not pay for reshipping the product(s).
- Fed Ex will attempt to contact recipient by phone in order to make delivery, but if not successful, Sichler Farms will not be responsible for any delays or reshipment.
- Sichler Farms is not responsible for delays due to weather, unforeseen carrier delays, or damage to product from these delays.
- Shipments will be filled in the most efficient and timely manner possible. We ship on Monday - Wednesdays. No Saturday deliveries will be made.
- All shipments are subject to availability.
Please review product and shipping charges carefully. We are available Monday – Thursday to help you with any questions or concerns about your order.
You can call us directly at (505)255-3338 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
ALASKA OR HAWAII CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL US AT (505)255-3338 TO GET A PRICE QUOTE FOR A FROZEN CHILE.
Sichler Farms is proud to serve you the best chile products available. We make every effort to ensure that you get a quality product from planting to harvest, and from our farm to your table. Here are a few things to keep in mind that will help ensure that you are satisfied and happy with your chile.
Frozen Chile will be shipped Fed Ex either Standard Overnight or Priority Overnight (depending on your location) in an insulated container with jell packs. It is imperative that someone is available to receive the package upon arrival. It must be opened and immediately put into the freezer. We will not be responsible for shipments that spoil or thaw due to improper handling after it is received.
We ship on Monday – Wednesday with NO Saturday deliveries.
We also will not be responsible for weather delays, or unknown carrier delays or the damage that results from those delays. No returns are accepted on a perishable product.
Sichler Farms takes your privacy seriously. We use the industry payment leader, Pay Pal, for our payment gateway. It has the highest security measures in place. We never see your credit card information nor do we store it or share it. PayPal protects you from checkout to delivery.
When you place an order, e-mail us, contact us, or enter our drawings you are placed on our Sichler Farms Family mailing list. You will receive periodic e-mails and harvest updates. You will be contacted with product information that you have requested or if we are running a special. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of these mailings if you so desire.
We keep your address, phone, and e-mail information private. We do NOT sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties.
We are happy when you are happy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your Sichler Farms order. If for some reason you have some concerns, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can review the matter and offer you an appropriate remedy.
Returns will be accepted back within 7 days of customer recieving product as long as the product comes back to us in same condition as it left us. It will be customer's responsibility to pay for return shipping costs unless it is our error.
We will NOT accept returns on the frozen chile since it is a perishable product.
In event that there is a mishap, please keep the shipping carton or container and contact us right away (The carrier often wants the container to file a claim). Phone us at (505)255.3338
Thank you for shopping Sichler Farms in Albuquerque. We appreciate your business!